As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOWARD #ad
Food Grade Conditioner and Oil, 12 Fl Oz Pack of 1, Great for Wooden Bowls and Utensils, HOWARD Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Oil, Re hydrate your Cutting Blocks #adHOWARD #ad
- Apply the butcher block oil to the board and the ingredients penetrates into the wood surface. Howard natural oils provide another level of protection High quality pure natural food grade mineral oil Ideal for salad bowls wooden spoons and wooden toys Benefits.
Food grade mineral oil with vitamin e. Revitalizing formula blend prevents drying and cracking of hardwoods and bamboo.
Great for restaurant cutting boards, great for home kitchens even chef cutting boards. This is the safest conditioner and will rejuvenate and revitalizes cutting boards. Formula is great for wooden utensils.
Howard butcher block oils are tasteless and odorless. Vitamin e cutting boards will absorb oils and great at protecting the lifespan of the wood. Howard's butcher block conditioner is the safest butcher block conditioner on the market. Prevent cracking and drying of unfinished wood. Great size for restaurants and industrial kitchens.
|Model||HOWARD - 1 BBB012 - 1 BBC012|
2. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Safe USP Finish on Bamboo, Marble, Countertop & Butcher Block, Soapstone, Thirteen Chefs Mineral Oil, 12oz Food Grade Conditioner for Wood Cutting Board, Lubricant for Knife or Meat Grinder #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Protection - use this mineral oil for cutting board restoration and protection to prevent cracking and drying. It also magically restores your knives, kitchen appliances, and more! Easy application - this butcher block oil has a push-applicator cap and squeeze-bottle design that makes maintenance a breeze.
Made in the usa - our 100% pure food grade mineral oil for cutting board cleaning undergoes regular safety testing and is bottled in FDA compliant facilities in the United States.
Apply generously with a rag or by hand and let sit for 4 hours.
Treatment - a single bottle of mineral oil for wood cutting boards can last for years! A Thirteen Chefs 1oz oil treatment every 3 months is all you need for a cutting board up to 18". Food grade - this butcher block conditioner is lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards, tasteless, odorless, and is also colorless, and gluten free.
3. Howard Products #ad
12-Ounce, BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner #adHoward Products #ad
- Regular use of the conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out. Butcher block conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying and even repair knife marks in the wood.
Item package Quantity: Pack of 2. Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural looking satin wax finish.
4. TotalBoat #ad
Wood Oil for Cutting Boards & Butcher Blocks 8 oz, TotalBoat Wood Honey Food Safe Wood Finish #adTotalBoat #ad
- No vocs & mild odor: totalboat wood honey does not contain solvents, toxic chemicals or metals; once cured, the surface is safe for food contact, according to FDA regulation 21CFR 175.300 . Available in two sizes – 8 fl oz and 16 fl oz; food-safe information: After the final application of Wood Honey, wait 5-7 days for the cured surface to be ready for full use.
Easy to apply: wipe on with a clean, wait for it to soak in, then wipe off; the wood grain stands out even more with each additional coat applied; ideal for use as a friction polish, lint-free rag, on or off the lathe.
Water-resistant finish repels stains: works on all species of hard and soft woods; great for wooden kitchen utensils, and other wood surfaces that need to repel water and stains from liquids such as coffee, food prep surfaces, soda, and tea.1
100% food safe: non-toxic, kitchen utensils, knife handles, spoons, furniture, salad bowls, serving boards, solvent-free wood oil & conditioner puts a beautiful satin finish on new and vintage wood cutting boards, butcher block countertop and more.
5. General Finishes #ad
1 Pint, General Finishes Butcher Block Oil #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Natural protectant for all wood surfaces that come in contact with food. Use this oil-based finish on wood cutting boards, utensils, bowls and butcher blocks.
The mineral oils used in general Finishes Butcher Block Oil meet all the requirements for use on wooden products that come in contact with food.
6. CLARK'S #ad
6 ounces, CLARK'S Cutting Board Finish Wax, Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils ,Made with Natural Beeswax and Carnauba Wax,Butcher Block Wax #adCLARK'S #ad
- Natural food grade ingredients – specially formulated mix of beeswax, mineral oil, carnauba wax, lemon oil and orange oil. Join in and show yours before and after photos! More carnauba wax than other brands to form a tougher layer of protection by preventing it from drying out and cracking.
Protective barrier with fresh finish – after applying oil to your butcher blocks, Wood Utensils, or Countertops, salad bowls, Cutting Boards, add another layer of protection from unwanted liquids seeping into your kitchenware by using CLARK’S wax.
Easy to apply – simply rub the finishing wax on your wood surface, let it sit and harden for a couple of hours and buff off any excess wax. Use the clark’s applicator designed specifically to make this task even easier! Customer voice – just look at the incredible pictures our customers post.
|Warranty||Lifetime - If you are ever unsatisfied with the performance of our products you can return for a full refund!|
7. HOWARD #ad
Butcher Block Conditioner, Howard Products BBC0, 12 Fl Oz #adHOWARD #ad
- Natural waxes provide another level of protection. Exceeds us fda regulations for direct and indirect contact with food. Revitalizing blend prevents drying and cracking of hardwoods and bamboo.
Ideal for salad bowls, wooden spoons and wooden toys. Used after every wash this conditioner help keep butcher blocks and cutting boards functional and beautiful.
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
12 oz, Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil #adHoward Products #ad
- Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks. Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking.
Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials. Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, countertops, including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils.
Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, colorless, odorless, and will never go rancid.
9. John Boos #ad
16 Ounce Bottle, John Boos MYSB Mystery Butcher Block Oil #adJohn Boos #ad
- Once a month, john boos mystery oil to your cutting board or butcher block and allow it to soak in overnight. Nsf certified national Sanitation Foundation, and safe for use on food preparation surfaces.
Proudly made in the USA from all natural materials. One 16 ounce/473ml of john boos mystery oil, butcher blocks, ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces including: cutting boards, countertops and utensils.
Repeat the process more often when your board is new, or if you live in a dry/arid climate. Regular oiling can prevent wood from drying, splitting and cracking.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|
10. Unpretentious #ad
Countertops & Wood Utensils, 16 fl oz, Cutting Boards, Butcher Block Oil By Unpretentious Baker, Safe for Butcher Blocks #adUnpretentious #ad
- Packaged in the USA. Unpretentious Baker Butcher Block Oil. Colorless, Tasteless & Odorless. Clean, protect, condition, and Restore Wood Surfaces in Woodworks like Cutting Boards & Butcher Blocks. Safe on skin & All Wooden Surfaces.