As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Masontops #ad
Masontops Pickle Pebble Glass Infinity Weights for Fermenting, Pickling Weight Set, Small/Regular Mouth Mason Jar Fermentation #adMasontops #ad
- Masontops is the mason jar experts: we offer a wide assortment of mason jar tops and accessories, jars and lids, including a number of fermentation tools. We make airlocks, tampers, plus offer free resources and support to make you a perfect pickler! . A perfect pickle every time! premium quality: pickle pebbles are made from non-porous crystal clear glass, so you'll see what's going on with your ferment.
Custom designed for mason jars: pickle pebbles are specially designed by Masontops - the mason jar accessories expert.
Choose between wide mouth and regular mouth. Made of the same food-safe soda lime glass as mason jars, they're handwashable or can go in the top rack of the dishwasher. Finger grip for easy removal: once you're ready to sample your healthy and delicious fermented vegetable recipes, you can quickly and easily remove the Pickle Pebble by pinching patented handy finger grip and lifting them out.
Becoming a perfect pickler is easy with these beautifully-crafted clear glass weights. Our beautiful glass stones keep veggies out of the open air inside the jar. Don't let your fermenting vegetables spoil: a critical step in making healthy and delicious fermented food is keeping the veggies submerged in the brine to prevent spoilage.
2. Fermentology #ad
Fermentology Saur Stone Glass Weights – Pickling and Fermenting Weights, Set of 4, Regular Mouth Mason Jar Fermentation #adFermentology #ad
- These fermenting and pickling weights keep food under the salty brine so oxygen can’t get in it. These weights fit into the mouth of regular mouth Mason jars and only one is needed, per jar, to stop the veggies from floating to the top.
Quality, non-porous glass: not just any glass can be used to make kitchenware. Part of a suite of fermenting tools: sauer stones are just one of many great products Fermentology has to make fermenting in Mason jars as easy as possible.
Just pinch and lift to remove. New finger grip design: sauer stones have convenient finger grips to make it easy to add and remove them from Mason jars. The glass fermentology uses is non-porous, blocking any germs from absorbing into the glass and cross-contaminating future ferments.
Airlocks and beginner fermenting sets are also available under the same trusted brand. Keep veggies submerged to reduce spoilage: spoilage is the enemy of ferments and Fermentology Sauer Stones are the perfect tool to prevent it. Designed for regular mouth mason jars: using a fermentation weight designed for your vessel means it is the perfect diameter and weight to do its job.
3. Yesland #ad
Yesland 9 Pack Fermentation Glass Weights with Easy Grip Handle, 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 x 1 Inch Fermentation Weights for Wide Mouth Mason Jar, Ideal for Fermenting Sauerkraut, Vegetables, Pickles and Other Fermented Food #adYesland #ad
- These fermentation glass weights are made of food-safe glass which is lead free and non-porous. Widely applications. Excellent unversal fit. You will get 9 pcs glass weights with easy grip handle.
These pickling weights are great for fermenting vegetables, probiotic food, small batch sauerkraut, pickles or other fermented foods kit. No more poking your fingers into the ferment or goofing around with a utensil.
Weight of each is 7 oz200g. And they are a lot heavier than a typical glass fermenting weight or pebble, which works to hold the expanding ferment perfectly under the brine.
So, flavors, it will never absorb food odors, or colors. Size: 2-3/4'' in diameter and 1'' in height. No matter it’s dry, wet, or halfway down in a jar. Yesland smart bulge handle makes it easy to take these weights out of your Mason Jars. Upgraded knob handle design. Perfect fit for wide mouth mason jars. Super value pack. High quality heavy glass.
4. Year of Plenty #ad
Kimchi in Wide Mouth Mason Jars, Lead/Cadmium Free, Pickles, Year of Plenty Fermentation Weights | NonSlip Grip Handle | 16-Pack | for Fermenting Sauerkraut #adYear of Plenty #ad
- Innovative nonslip-grip design – custom-designed, ribbed handle makes removing the weights much easier than other designs. Your weights will pay for themselves through effective food preservation, less wasted food and improved health.
Keep your weights protected and your kitchen organized. Give the gift of health - delivered in a beautiful gift box/storage box perfect for birthdays, holidays and weddings and includes instructions and a recipe for sauerkraut.
Custom designed to improve the fermentation process - The bottom is flat - encouraging air bubbles to escape while preventing floaters and oxygen. Begin fermenting within minutes of opening your package. Thick, ½ gallon, quart, wide and heavy - over 1" thick; 2.7
75" wide; 6 oz; flat bottom; nonslip grip - Fits ALL wide-mouth mason jars pint, etc. Includes instructions and a recipe for your first batch of sauerkraut. You take no risK when you buy from us. You will be delighted with the quality of your weights or we will refund your money no questions asked. Safe and trustworthy - made from high quality soda lime glass that passes 3rd party tests for lead and cadmium.
5. Year of Plenty #ad
Year of Plenty Fermentation Set | Includes 4 NonSlip Grip Glass Fermentation Weights and 4 Clear Fermenting Lids | For Wide Mouth Mason Jar Ferments such as Sauerkraut, Kimchi and Pickles #adYear of Plenty #ad
- Makes an excellent gift for your favorite fermenter. The bottoms are slightly concave. 4 wide mouth fermentation weights and lids - this set included the most critical fermenting equipment you will need to get started right.
They fit aLL wide-mouth mason jars. Safe and trustworthy - all our products have passed 3rd party tests for lead, cadmium, Canada, BPA and other requirements for sale in the US, UK and EU.
Health and independence - begin making tasty, healthy sauerkraut, ginger carrots, kimchi, pickles and other fermented foods with safety and ease. Nonslip grip fermentation weights - these weights will not slip out of your fingers, no matter how clumsy you are! The grips are ribbed to prevent slipping. Sturdy, handsome storage cases/gift boxes - Improve organization in your kitchen.
6. Make Good #ad
Easy to Grasp, Glass Fermentation Weights with Handles for Wide Mouth Mason Jars, 5-Pack, Grab Them with Tongs #adMake Good #ad
- You can even use tongs to grab them see picture 2! And you can keep the weights! That’s how confident we are. Keep your veggies down: with an average weight of 6.
5 ozs, and will do the hard work of keeping your ferment under the brine, these weights are heavier than most, leaving you without a care in the world :. I fits - i am 2. 75” wide, glass, dependable, and will happily fit into any wide mouth mason jar.
Your happiness, guaranteed: if you don’t love them like we do, we’ll give you a refund. Stay safe: food safe, gluten free, non-porous, lead-free, non-GMO ok, now we’re just being silly, but you get the point: these quality glass weights will protect your ferments. Get a grip: the handle has a lip on the top edge that makes it easier to grab, whether it’s dry, wet, or halfway down in a jar.
|Brand||Make Good #ad|
7. PremiumPresents #ad
Fermentation weight. Heavy glass fermenting weights with handles for wide mouth Mason jars. Canning supplies. Great for fermenting vegetables and probiotic food.Dishwasher safe #adPremiumPresents #ad
- Bacteria cannot hind in non-porous solid glass. Better than ceramic weights. Keeps your veggies under the brine and submerged.
Made from high quality lead free, mold free, and BPA free pure soda glass. Easy to remove weight. Great for sauerkraut, pickle, Kimchi, and any vegetable and fruit ferments.
8. Mason Jar Lifestyle #ad
Ball, Canning Jars by Mason Jar Lifestyle 6 Pack, Tempered Glass Fermentation Weights for Lacto Fermenting in Wide Mouth Mason #adMason Jar Lifestyle #ad
- Big, thick, and heavy - 68. 5mm 2. 7 inches in diameter and 18. 5mm. 73 inches thick. 6 ounces each 170 grams. Most competing products are not tempered. Use 1 or 2 per jar - if you fill your jars up to the neck, one weight will perfectly cover your ferment.
For more active ferments, you will want to leave more head space and use 2 weights. 6 pack - fits *wide mouth* 3" internal diameter mason jars - Holds your ferment under the brine, leaving a tiny space around the edges to let out fermentation gasses.
Glass does not leach anything into your food. We found the sharp edges could chip, so we are sanding each weight by hand to round off the edges. Highest quality glass - tempered soda-lime glass is the same type Mason jars are made from. Will not crack - air bubbles in lower quality untempered glass can cause it to crack or break during fermentation. Dishwasher safe.
9. Trademark Innovations #ad
Glass Fermentation Pickling Jar Weights For Wide Mouth Mason Jars by Trademark Innovations Set of 6 #adTrademark Innovations #ad
- Top of the weight is designed to easily and safely pick out the weight from the jar without having to use tools. By trademark Innovations. Make the fermentation process easily and seamless by using these glass weights.
Comes as a set of 6 glass weights that measure 2. 7" in diameter to fit wide mouth mason jars. Keep fruits and vegetables safely covered in brine with these food grade flat bottomed glass weights.
10. Solutions 34 #ad
8-Pack Premium Glass Fermentation Weights for Large Wide Mouth Mason Jars 2 3/4 Inch #adSolutions 34 #ad
- Better fermentation - these weights Keep the Vegetables Below the Brine to Help Prevent Mold and Improve Taste. Superior design - 2 3/4 inch is the perfect diameter, Keeping the Contents Under the Brine However Not Too Large so You Cannot Remove the Weight When Done.
Safety first - made from lead-free, non-porous, and food safe glass - Made From Pure Soda-Lime Glass - This is the Same Glass Used to Make Ball and Kerr Mason Jars.