As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MIYABI #ad
8-Inch, Miyabi Chef's Knife, Birch/Stainless Steel #adMIYABI #ad
- G2 micro carbide powder steel. Hand honed using the three step Honbazuke process to a 9. 5 to 12 degree edge. Authentic thin Japanese blade profile. Handle length:5. 39 inch.
2. MIYABI #ad
Miyabi Chef's Knife #adMIYABI #ad
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile. Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9. 5 to 12 degree edge. Sg2 micro-carbide powder steel.
3. MIYABI #ad
Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 5.25-inch Prep Knife #adMIYABI #ad
- D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash. Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern. Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method. Hand crafted in Seki, Japan. Mc66 microcarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC.
4. Enso #ad
10", Enso SG2 Chef's Knife, 101 Layer Stainless Damascus Gyuto, Made in Japan #adEnso #ad
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core. Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle. Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance.
Double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use; Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty. Constructed of japanese sg2 micro Carbide powder stainless steel, Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 63 Rockwell Hardness.
5. MIYABI #ad
Miyabi Kaizen Chef's Knife, Medium, Black with Red Accent #adMIYABI #ad
- Japanese made - in seki, japan " The Beauty of Sharpness" reflects values that are particularly highly prized in Japanese culture. Traditional design - authentic thin Japanese blade profile with 65-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge.
Micarta handle - features linen pattern with a mosaic pin, red accent spacers, and steel end cap. 8"" chef style blade.
Miyabi kaizen series - japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better. This next generation combines the greatest hardening technology with traditional craftsmanship. D-shape style in elegant black color. Vg10 super steel cryodur blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 60 Hand-honed - using the three-step honbazuke process to a 9. 5 to 12 degree edge.
|Manufacturer||J.A. Henckels #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. MIYABI #ad
Miyabi Mizu SG2 Chef's Knife 8-inch #adMIYABI #ad
- 63 rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel. Micro carbide powder steel SG2 construction; core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish.
Micarta d-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo. Traditional japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
7. Yaxell #ad
Yaxell Super Gou SG2 8-inch Chef's Knife #adYaxell #ad
- Warranty: all ginkgo products are fully guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. Each knife is corrosion resistant with long-lasting performance. Blade core is made from ultra-hard Micro Carbide Powder stainless steel called SG2.
Yaxell's newest and strongest knives yet - Super Gou 8-inch Chef's Knife. Core is enveloped with 80 layers of alternating hard and soft steel on each side for a super strong, tough, thin cutting blade with a total of 161 Layers.
8. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 8” Chef’s Knife with VG-MAX Cutting Core and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; All-Purpose Blade for a Full Range of Cutting Tasks with Curved Blade for Easy Cuts; Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Handle is ebony pakkawood; pakkawood is a hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water resistant finish, perfect for easy cleaning and tough enough for constant use. Shun” the japanese word indicates a food’s peak ripeness; Shun draws on its Japanese roots and traditional blade-making practices to produce knives that perform excellently.
The 8-inch chef’s knife is a staple kitchen utensil and a great gift for newlyweds, homeowners, parents, aspiring chefs, cooks, grandparents, hostesses or to keep as a personal kitchen tool.
For proper slicing, push the knife forward and down while cutting through food and then pull it up and back, repeating the process in a “locomotive” motion; this prevents chipping for smooth cuts.
Vg-max steel is a formula exclusive to Shun with extra tungsten for a sharper edge, more chromium for corrosion resistance and additional cobalt and carbon for strength and durability.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Hiro SG2 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife #adShun #ad
- Sg2 japanese steel cutting core and clad with 32 layers of a Damascus nickel and stainless pattern on each side for a total of 65 layers of metal.
Hammered tsuchime finish adds to the knife's dramatic looks and helps food release from blade. 64° rockwell hardness; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side. Sg2's extremely dense grain structure and purity enable it to take and hold an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability; even more so than VG-MAX or VG-10; Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Ambidextrous handle is made of dark charcoal PakkaWood with deep crimson striations and an inlaid mosaic Samurai family crest and nickel silver bolster and embossed end cap.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
10. MIYABI #ad
Miyabi Knife Set #adMIYABI #ad
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile. Includes 3. 5" paring knife and 6" chef's knife. Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9. 5 to 12 degree edge.