As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Shun Classic Blonde 7” Santoku Knife, Blonde PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Santoku, slicing, nakiri, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, boning, letting the edge do the work.
Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
A multi-purpose knife for virtually every cutting task in the kitchen, our Classic Blonde Santoku's 7-inch length and lightweight design make it an excellent chef's knife for small or crowded spaces.
Shun's premium classic blonde santoku knife features our signature VG-MAX high carbon steel and layered Damascus cladding – a functional feast for the eyes of any chef. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7” Hollow-Ground Santoku All-Purpose Kitchen Knife; VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Hollow-Ground Indentations for Reduced Friction and Smoother Cuts; Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Making meal prep faster, this all-purpose knife is excellent at chopping, dicing and slicing ingredients such as fruits, vegetables and meats; a reliable and versatile knife for any kitchen.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, cobalt, tungsten, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, durability, sharpness and corrosion resistance.
With its easy, supper club, the shun classic 7-inch Santoku makes meal prep enjoyable whether for holidays, date nights, family dinners, powerful glide, girls’ nights or block parties.
The ebony pakkawood handle is designed for comfort and control; PakkaWood is a genuine hardwood infused with resin, resulting in a water-resistant and durable finish. The damascus-clad blade is formed by layering various metal alloys and forging them into a solid piece; bead-blasting reveals the rippling pattern of the layers for a beautiful effect.
3. Shun #ad
5.5 Inch, Silver, Small to Medium Sized, Shun Classic 5.5-Inch Santoku Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Vg-max, high-performing steel core of santoku blade enables incredible edge retention; additional chromium in this proprietary steel boosts wear and corrosion resistance; more cobalt increases strength; more vanadium enhances cutting performance.
Sleek handle is made of genuine hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance, strength and durability; the Santoku’s PakkaWood handle has a flawless, ebony finish.
Part of shun’s classic series, this 5. 5-inch santoku features tasteful and contemporary design and premium materials that set it apart from other leading knives on market.
Shun’s 5. 5-inch santoku knife’s perfect size conquers medium-sized kitchen tasks; convenient size makes it a must-have addition to every kitchen. With elite function and aesthetics, hostesses, including grandparents, Shun’s Classic 5.5-inch santoku can be used by experts and amateurs alike, in-laws, parents, hosts, chefs or aspiring cooks.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Shun #ad
DM0702, Shun DM-0702 Classic 7 inch Santoku Knife, Handcrafted in Japan, Silver #adShun #ad
- Clad with 16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look. Made in seki City, Japan. Durable d-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster.
Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge. 7-inch blade multipurpose Japanese knife; ideal for chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing.
5. Shun #ad
Multi-Purpose Kitchen Knife, Shun Kanso Santoku 7 Inch Hollow Ground Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Wood Handle Traditional Asian Design Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Whether grilling out, or preparing a steak dinner or peeling fruit, dicing food, chopping vegetables, cutting meat, this high-performance Santoku kitchen knife will cut down unnecessary prep time.
Full-tang construction provides strength, balance, and cutting control. Thanks to its broad everyday use, expert cook, homeowner, newlywed, family, chef, hostess, Santoku kitchen knife makes the perfect gift for a host, aspiring chef, grandparent, parent or entertainer.
Blade steel is japanese aus10a—highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel that takes, and holds, a razor-sharp edge; Heritage finish gives it a rustic look that improves with age.
Many cooks swear by their Santoku for easy food preparation and top performance. The shun kanso 7-inch hollow ground santoku is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef’s knife that is fast becoming a kitchen favorite; Shun Kanso provides premium Shun quality at an excellent price. Included Components: Santoku Knife.
6. Shun #ad
6.5 Inches DM0782, Shun Classic Master Utility Knife #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box and balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
Santoku, or steak - shun blades positively glide through food, nakiri, slicing, boning, letting the edge do the work. The best of eastern and western styles - longer and wider than a chef's knife with the tip and profile of a kiritsuke. Experience a do-it-all professional-grade japanese kitchen knife featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding.
An agile blade ideal for slicing and chopping. D-shaped black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right- and left-handed chefs alike.
|Manufacturer||Kai USA, Ltd. #ad|
7. Shun #ad
Razor-Sharp Edge Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Dual Core 7-inch Santoku Gorgeous Blade of Two Chromium High-Carbon Stainless Steels for Long-Lasting, Includes Traditional Japanese Wooden Saya #adShun #ad
- Pakkawood handle is durable and moisture resistant with a beautiful ebony finish for a contemporary look sure to be a gorgeous addition to any kitchen cutlery set. The shun dual core 7-inch santoku, an Asian-inspired general-purpose knife, is slightly shorter than a standard chef’s knife, providing additional agility and control.
These high-carbon, retaining Shun’s high level of performance longer.
The laminated steel is hot-forged to create the herringbone pattern and allow the layers to alternate along the blade edge, premium-quality stainless steels: VG10 and VG2. Santoku. Exquisite herringbone blade consists of 71 micro layers of two, high-chromium steels are roll-forged to produce a finer grain and increase strength.
Shun dual core santoku comes with a traditional Japanese wooden saya, or sheath, a light wood finish beautifully contrasting with the dark ebony handle. Meal preparation for holidays, family gatherings and other events is made simple with the Shun Dual Core 7-in.
|Part Number||VG 0021|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7 Inch Cleaver Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Damascus Clad, DM0712, Silver, Blade Steel Ultimate Tool for Chopping or Slicing Vegetables #adShun #ad
- Shun classic vegetable cleaver has a 7” wide, square blade, ideal for vegetable preparation; razor-sharp edge perfect for slicing while flat surface of blade is utilized for crushing garlic cloves.
The d-shaped handle is made of ebony PakkaWood, producing a water resistant and durable handle, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, perfect for constant use and easy cleaning.
Shun classic 7-inch vegetable cleaver is a kitchen must-have and a perfect gift for cooks, newlyweds, homeowners, entertainers, grandparents, hostesses or to keep as a personal treat.
Vg-max steel cutting core is a proprietary shun formula, carbon and tungsten, an innovative upgrade from the VG10 version, chromium, with increases of cobalt, to create the Shun “super steel”. The shun vegetable cleaver has a solid feel, yet offers nimble execution of slicing and dicing; powerful enough to handle cabbage and precise enough for smaller ingredients.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Blonde 8” Chef's Knife, Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
The shape of a traditional western chef knife with the profile and lightweight design of a Japanese knife provides added endurance, mincing, exquisite cutting power, and easy rocking, slicing and dicing.
Santoku, boning, slicing, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, nakiri, letting the edge do the work. With a high-carbon vg-max steel cutting core and 34 layers of Damascus cladding, the do-it-all Shun Classic Blonde Chef's Knife is a cut above typical French kitchen knives.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Grey Santoku Knife, Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan, 7 inch VG-MAX Steel Blade #adShun #ad
- Versatile, peeling, chopping vegetables, grilling out, easy-to-use knife for a variety of purposes: chopping, cutting, preparing dinner, slicing, preparing food or giving as a thoughtful gift.
Light and agile, combined with being slightly shorter than the standard chef’s knife, makes the Premier Santoku knife a top performer for users from professional chefs to the family kitchen.
Vg-max “super steel, ” 34 layers on each side of stainless Damascus cladding and contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood handle that fits every hand like a glove, set this knife apart.
Easy to use as a chef’s knife and is especially effective with a down-and-forward cutting motion; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for clean and precise results. Beautifully crafted, asian-inspired chef’s knife sure to become a kitchen favorite; the Santoku knife easily handles all basic kitchen cutting tasks with unmatched versatility.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|