As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Shun Classic Blonde 7” Santoku Knife #adShun #ad
- A multi-purpose knife for virtually every cutting task in the kitchen, our Classic Blonde Santoku's 7-inch length and lightweight design make it an excellent chef's knife for small or crowded spaces.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
Santoku, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, boning, slicing, nakiri, letting the edge do the work.
Shun's premium classic blonde santoku knife features our signature VG-MAX high carbon steel and layered Damascus cladding – a functional feast for the eyes of any chef. The beautifully modern, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, D-shaped, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7” Hollow-Ground Santoku All-Purpose Kitchen Knife; VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Hollow-Ground Indentations for Reduced Friction and Smoother Cuts; Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Making meal prep faster, dicing and slicing ingredients such as fruits, this all-purpose knife is excellent at chopping, vegetables and meats; a reliable and versatile knife for any kitchen.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, tungsten, cobalt, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, durability, sharpness and corrosion resistance.
The damascus-clad blade is formed by layering various metal alloys and forging them into a solid piece; bead-blasting reveals the rippling pattern of the layers for a beautiful effect.
With its easy, family dinners, powerful glide, date nights, supper club, the Shun Classic 7-inch Santoku makes meal prep enjoyable whether for holidays, girls’ nights or block parties. The ebony pakkawood handle is designed for comfort and control; PakkaWood is a genuine hardwood infused with resin, resulting in a water-resistant and durable finish.
3. Shun #ad
Small to Medium Sized, 5.5 Inch, Silver, Shun Classic 5.5-Inch Santoku Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Part of shun’s classic series, this 5. 5-inch santoku features tasteful and contemporary design and premium materials that set it apart from other leading knives on market. With elite function and aesthetics, hosts, including grandparents, Shun’s Classic 5.
5-inch santoku can be used by experts and amateurs alike, parents, hostesses, in-laws, chefs or aspiring cooks. Sleek handle is made of genuine hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance, strength and durability; the Santoku’s PakkaWood handle has a flawless, ebony finish.
Shun’s 5. 5-inch santoku knife’s perfect size conquers medium-sized kitchen tasks; convenient size makes it a must-have addition to every kitchen.
Vg-max, high-performing steel core of santoku blade enables incredible edge retention; additional chromium in this proprietary steel boosts wear and corrosion resistance; more cobalt increases strength; more vanadium enhances cutting performance.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Shun #ad
Shun DM-0702 Classic 7 inch Santoku Knife, DM0702, Silver, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge. Clad with 16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look.
7-inch blade multipurpose Japanese knife; ideal for chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing. Durable d-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster. Made in seki City, Japan.
5. Shun #ad
Shun Kanso Santoku 7 Inch Hollow Ground Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Wood Handle Traditional Asian Design Handcrafted in Japan, Multi-Purpose Kitchen Knife #adShun #ad
- Included Components: Santoku Knife. Many cooks swear by their Santoku for easy food preparation and top performance. Thanks to its broad everyday use, homeowner, newlywed, chef, hostess, family, aspiring chef, Santoku kitchen knife makes the perfect gift for a host, grandparent, expert cook, parent or entertainer.
The shun kanso 7-inch hollow ground santoku is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef’s knife that is fast becoming a kitchen favorite; Shun Kanso provides premium Shun quality at an excellent price.
Blade steel is japanese aus10a—highly refined, vanadium stainless steel that takes, high-carbon, and holds, a razor-sharp edge; Heritage finish gives it a rustic look that improves with age.
Whether grilling out, cutting meat, or preparing a steak dinner or peeling fruit, chopping vegetables, dicing food, this high-performance Santoku kitchen knife will cut down unnecessary prep time. Full-tang construction provides strength, balance, and cutting control.
6. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Master Utility Knife, 6.5 Inches DM0782 #adShun #ad
- An agile blade ideal for slicing and chopping. Experience a do-it-all professional-grade japanese kitchen knife featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding.
D-shaped black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right- and left-handed chefs alike. Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box and balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
Santoku, boning, slicing, or steak - shun blades positively glide through food, nakiri, letting the edge do the work. The best of eastern and western styles - longer and wider than a chef's knife with the tip and profile of a kiritsuke.
|Manufacturer||Kai USA, Ltd. #ad|
7. Shun #ad
Shun Dual Core 7-inch Santoku Gorgeous Blade of Two Chromium High-Carbon Stainless Steels for Long-Lasting, Razor-Sharp Edge Handcrafted in Japan, Includes Traditional Japanese Wooden Saya #adShun #ad
- The laminated steel is hot-forged to create the herringbone pattern and allow the layers to alternate along the blade edge, premium-quality stainless steels: VG10 and VG2. Exquisite herringbone blade consists of 71 micro layers of two, high-chromium steels are roll-forged to produce a finer grain and increase strength.
Pakkawood handle is durable and moisture resistant with a beautiful ebony finish for a contemporary look sure to be a gorgeous addition to any kitchen cutlery set.
Meal preparation for holidays, family gatherings and other events is made simple with the Shun Dual Core 7-in. Santoku.
These high-carbon, retaining Shun’s high level of performance longer. Shun dual core santoku comes with a traditional Japanese wooden saya, or sheath, a light wood finish beautifully contrasting with the dark ebony handle. The shun dual core 7-inch santoku, an asian-inspired general-purpose knife, is slightly shorter than a standard chef’s knife, providing additional agility and control.
|Part Number||VG 0021|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Shun #ad
Blade Steel Ultimate Tool for Chopping or Slicing Vegetables, DM0712, Silver, Shun Classic 7 Inch Cleaver Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Damascus Clad #adShun #ad
- The shun vegetable cleaver has a solid feel, yet offers nimble execution of slicing and dicing; powerful enough to handle cabbage and precise enough for smaller ingredients. The d-shaped handle is made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water resistant and durable handle, perfect for constant use and easy cleaning.
Vg-max steel cutting core is a proprietary shun formula, with increases of cobalt, an innovative upgrade from the VG10 version, carbon and tungsten, chromium, to create the Shun “super steel”.
Shun classic vegetable cleaver has a 7” wide, square blade, ideal for vegetable preparation; razor-sharp edge perfect for slicing while flat surface of blade is utilized for crushing garlic cloves.
Shun classic 7-inch vegetable cleaver is a kitchen must-have and a perfect gift for cooks, entertainers, homeowners, newlyweds, grandparents, hostesses or to keep as a personal treat.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Blonde 8” Chef's Knife, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- The shape of a traditional western chef knife with the profile and lightweight design of a Japanese knife provides added endurance, and easy rocking, exquisite cutting power, mincing, slicing and dicing.
Santoku, slicing, boning, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, nakiri, letting the edge do the work.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
With a high-carbon vg-max steel cutting core and 34 layers of Damascus cladding, the do-it-all Shun Classic Blonde Chef's Knife is a cut above typical French kitchen knives. Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Grey Santoku Knife, 7 inch VG-MAX Steel Blade, Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Easy to use as a chef’s knife and is especially effective with a down-and-forward cutting motion; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for clean and precise results.
Light and agile, combined with being slightly shorter than the standard chef’s knife, makes the Premier Santoku knife a top performer for users from professional chefs to the family kitchen.
Versatile, easy-to-use knife for a variety of purposes: chopping, cutting, peeling, grilling out, slicing, chopping vegetables, preparing dinner, preparing food or giving as a thoughtful gift.
Vg-max “super steel, ” 34 layers on each side of stainless Damascus cladding and contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood handle that fits every hand like a glove, set this knife apart. Beautifully crafted, asian-inspired chef’s knife sure to become a kitchen favorite; the Santoku knife easily handles all basic kitchen cutting tasks with unmatched versatility.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|