As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
4 Inch, DM0757, Shun Classic Limited Edition Paring Knife, Silver #adShun #ad
- Shun classic limited edition 4-inch Paring Knife; ideal for peeling, paring, chopping and mincing. Knife features shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel, which provides incredible edge retention. Lifetime ; hand crafted in Seki City, Japan in the tradition of samurai sword making.
Clad with 34 layers each side 68 total Damascus stainless steel; ground and bead-blasted to reveal flowing Damascus pattern. Features d-shaped ebony pakkaWood handle that rests perfectly in the curve of the fingers, for a more secure grip.
|Part Number||DM 0757|
2. Shun #ad
TDM0757, Steel, 3.5 Inch Blade, Limited Edition, Shun Premier Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- 5 inches W x 1. 0 inches H. Package dimensions: 8. 25 inches L x 0 Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade 32° comprehensive. Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture; Handcrafted in Japan.
One of the most essential kitchen knives. Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting.
3. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 3.5” Paring Knife; Small Size for Complete Control and Precise Maneuvers; Ideal for Peeling and Pitting Fruits and Vegetables, Versatile Knife Perfect for Every Kitchen #adShun #ad
- This easy-to-use paring knife is made for skilled and beginner chefs. Pleasing to the eye, the shun classic Paring Knife features a D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle and a bead-blasted blade to highlight the flowing pattern of layered steel.
Versatile, and sharp, precise, shun classic Paring Knife is a must-have knife for every professional or household kitchen. A prime example of shun innovation and technology, the Classic Paring Knife uses high-performance steel for maximum edge retention and durability with proprietary VG-MAX core steel.
Small blade is ideal for precision work such as peeling, chopping, coring, trimming, slicing, decorating or dicing fruits or vegetables, making meal prep an enjoyable experience.
Ideal for hand-held use such as peeling or pitting, the Paring Knife performs well on cutting boards for chopping and dicing smaller foods, making meal prep for small dinners or big parties simple.
4. Shun #ad
Trimming, and Peeling, Shun Classic 4” Paring Knife with Ebony PakkaWood Handle and VG-MAX Blade Steel; Slightly Larger Paring Knife for Controlled, Precise Movements; Perfect for Paring #adShun #ad
- Equipped with a damascus clad double-bevel blade; the knife is hand sharpened on both sides to an optimal angle of 16°; the premium VG-MAX core allows the blade to stay sharper, longer. Shun’s classic 4-inch paring knife is ideal for coring, vegetables, hulling, peeling, cutting and other precise movements needed to prepare fruits, trimming, seeding, and herbs.
The shun classic 4-inch paring knife has extra length for peeling and trimming larger fruits and vegetables, adding to its practicality and handiness; a must-have kitchen knife for every home.
The handle is d-shaped for comfort and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood permeated with resin, increasing the durability to withstand constant use and water for easy cleaning.
A quality paring knife is an essential kitchen tool; indispensable because of its versatility, the paring knife is maneuverable and precise, with a fine tip that’s optimal for coring and peeling.
5. Shun #ad
VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle, Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Premier Paring Knife, 4 inch #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted paring knife traditionally used for slicing and coring, as well as adding decorative touches to vegetables with precision. 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core. Features layered steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese.
Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip. Vg max cutting core is wear resistant, corrosion resistant, and holds a fine, sharp edge.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
6. Shun #ad
3-1/2-Inch, Shun VB0700 Sora Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- Hand wash only; made in Japan. Sora knives feature a vg10 cutting core with stainless steel on either side, creating a san mai edge that provides stain resistance. 3 1/2-inch sora paring knife for paring and coring fruits and vegetables by Shun.
Blades have a mirror-polished Japanese 420J blade upper and a 16-degree cutting edge on either side. Made with a traditional handle design in easy to care for textured TPE polymer.
7. Shun #ad
Shun Kanso 3.5-Inch Paring Knife Made with Tagayasan Wood Handle and AUS10A High-Carbon Stainless Steel; Ideal Knife for Peeling and Other Small, Precision Cuts; Handcrafted in Japan by Artisans #adShun #ad
- Made with aus10a steel; high-carbon and vanadium allow the blade to be sharpened to a razor-sharp edge, an edge it retains over consistent, long-term use for peak performance every time.
Shun lives up to its name, derived from the Japanese word for a food’s peak ripeness, by providing kitchen knives of peak perfection and unparalleled quality and craftsmanship. Tagayasan wood handle is contoured for a comfortable grip for both left and right-handed users; a durable hardwood, beautiful appearance and low-maintenance material for easy cleaning.
No kitchen is complete without a detail-oriented knife, a blade designed for precision work and controlled cuts; the Shun Kanso Paring Knife’s accuracy and agility makes it an essential utensil.
3. 5-inch blade is specifically adept at slicing, dicing, cubing, coring, seeding, mincing and peeling; size is ideal for use in hand but can also be used on a cutting board.
8. Shun #ad
Full Tang VG-Max Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Shun Classic Blonde 3.5” Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
Thirty-four layers of stainless Damascus cladding surround the high-carbon VG-MAX core of this hardworking, small knife blade. Handcrafted in japan this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
One of the most essential knives in the Western chef's kitchen, sharp blade for peeling, Shun's Japanese-made knife features a short, coring, trimming, and more.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster for increased precision and injury prevention when used in hand. Santoku, boning, slicing, nakiri, or steak - shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 4" Paring Knife w/Tsuchime Damascus Steel Blade #adShun #ad
- Manufacturer: Shun. All knives are hammered by hand with a technique known as tsuchime to a beautiful finish that reduces drag when cutting, preventing food from sticking to the blade.
Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki City, Japan. Shun premier paring knife features a high-carbon VG-10 steel core clad with 16 layers of Damascus stainless steel. Ultra-thin blade edges retain a lasting and razor-sharp edge for precision on the cutting board.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Hiro SG2 3.5-inch Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- Sg2 japanese steel cutting core and clad with 32 layers of a Damascus nickel and stainless pattern on each side for a total of 65 layers of metal.
Ambidextrous handle is made of dark charcoal PakkaWood with deep crimson striations and an inlaid mosaic Samurai family crest and nickel silver bolster and embossed end cap. 64° rockwell hardness; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side.
Sg2's extremely dense grain structure and purity enable it to take and hold an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability; even more so than VG-MAX or VG-10; Handcrafted in Seki, Japan. Hammered tsuchime finish adds to the knife's dramatic looks and helps food release from blade.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|