As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Beit Alpha Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Pick early for gherkins. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of beit alpha cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating persian variety that is burpless and wonderful for eating fresh.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. This variety also makes a tasty option for pickles. Outdoor or greenhouse -- increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Pack with Instructions to Plant and Grow Smooth Green Burpless Cucumbers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Beit Alpha Cucumber Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Beit alpha is especially flavorful and pleasant when harvested at 8" or smaller. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Prolific vines produce an abundance of cool fresh cucumber fruits to enjoy. Prolific and reliable - the beit alpha cucumber is a burpless variety that gardeners love. Tender and delicious - an excellent slicer.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
100+ Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO, Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, "Beit Alpha" Burpless Open-Pollinated Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- This cucumber is a parthenocarpic variety, you can grow in a greenhouse without pollinators. It will thrive if you harvest often which will encourage continued growth and harvests. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden 🪴. Trellis growing is a smart way to conserve space in a smaller home garden.
Usda zones: 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, 10, 5, 4, 9, 12. Type: annual - sun: full - planting depth: 1” - spacing: 5-6” - Water: Moderate/High - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 60 days - Height: vine. It's important to pollinate the flowers early in the morning when the flowers are open and the pollen is most viable.
The beit alpha cucumber is commonly self-pollinating, however, to ensure proper pollination and increase the yield, hand-pollination is sometimes used.
This involves transferring pollen from the male flowers to the female flowers using a small brush or a cotton swab. Open-Pollinated. A smooth, not bitter, the beit alpha is quickly becoming a gardener favorite. It is burpless, long, cucumber with dark and crunchy skin, and doesn't need to be peeled. This variety also needs nutrient rich and moist soil, and in the hot summer months it is a good idea to hav some afternoon shade. The fruit are on average 8-12” long and are great for pickling or eating raw.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Beit Alpha Cucumber 30 Seeds.. #211 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5.
Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.
Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
Non-Bitter and Acid Free, Heirloom Non-GMO, from USA, Cucumis sativus, Crispy and Delicious, 30+ Beit Alpha Burpless Sweet Cucumber Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Plant spacing: 3 feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to 3 best plants Row Spacing: 5-6 feet apart. Plant spacing: 24-36". They have an excellent shelf life and known to be burpless.
Heirloom non-gmo, non-bitter and Acid Free, Crispy and Delicious, 60 days. Planting depth: 1/2". Seed spacing: 4-6 per hill. They are one of the best all-around cucumbers available. Soil temperature for germination: 70-75f. Thin plants To 1-2 per hill.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Fragrant and Delicious, Cucumis sativus, US Grown! 30+ Persian Beit Alpha a.k.a. Lebanese Cucumber Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Burpless Sweet Non-Bitter and Acid Free, Grown in USA!, Crispy and Sweet #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Water will penetrate the seed coat and cause the embryos inside to plump up. Plant spacing: 3 feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to 3 best plants Row Spacing: 5-6 feet apart. Don't soak them for longer than 24 hours because they could rot.
Seed spacing: 4-6 per hill. They are one of the best all-around cucumbers available. Plant spacing: 24-36". Thin plants To 1-2 per hill. Soil temperature for germination: 70-75f. They have an excellent shelf life and known to be burpless. Soak seeds for 24 hours in a shallow container filled with hot tap water. Planting depth: 1/2".
7. Liliana's Garden #ad
Crisp and Sweet “Beit Alpha” Cucumber Seeds – Harvest-Ready in Just 60 Days – Heirloom Seeds | Liliana's Garden | #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. This means that they are long and straight with almost no seed cavity when picked at the appropriate time.
Each packet should produce over 20 healthy plants or an average of 120 cucumbers. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations.
Beit alpha” cucumber seeds. These are persian or lebanese-style cucumbers. Approximately 25 quality-guaranteed Cucumber “Beit Alpha” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Tips and growing guide included with every packet of cucumber “Beit Alpha” Seeds.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Beit Alpha CMR/MMR Cucumber Garden Seeds, 3 Gram Packet, AKA Persian or Lebanese, Non-GMO Vegetable Gardening Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 55 -- annual -- usDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Cucumber garden seeds - beit alpha CMR/MMR - 3 g Packet - Cucumis sativus.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
B211 25 Seeds, 1 Gram, Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- If you can, trellis your vines. They do well on a trellis but you can grow them on the ground also. In short, absolutely no bitterness, one of the earliest to produce, are mild, they are one of the best all-around cucumbers available.
Set out transplants or direct seed three feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to three best plants with rows five to six feet apart. These mideast type cucumbers have a very thin skin, productive over a long season, and should go until a frost.
Plant ucumber seeds. 5" deep in fertile soil. Straw mulch is also thought to be uncomfortable for slugs and creates an uneasy footing for cucumber beetles, helping to keep them at bay.
Wire is easy for the tendrils of climbing cucumbers to grab as the plant grows. This keeps the fruit clean and saves space. They do well on a trellis but you can grow them on the ground also. Beit alpha cucumber seeds || free shIPPING || NON GMO. For vines trained on a trellis, space plants 1 foot apart. Plant seedlings 3 ft apart. Work compost or composted manure into soil.