As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Leviton IPS02-1LW Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Single Pole, 2.5A, White, Auto-On #adLeviton #ad
- 300w incandescent / halogen, 150w led / CFL, 200va fluorescent, 1/6HP Motor loads. Five year limited warranty. Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single pole wall switch, no Neutral wire required for installation but ground wire is required.
Automatic on/automatic off provides 180 Degree field of view and 900 square feet of coverage.
2. Lutron #ad
250 Watts, Gray, No Neutral Required, MS-OPS2-GR, Single-Pole, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Includes 1 maestro sensor switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room.
Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required. Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Single pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets.
3. TOPGREENER #ad
TDOS5, PIR Sensor Switch, Single Pole, White, 500W 1/8HP, Neutral Wire Required, Motion Sensor Wall Switch, Occupancy Sensor Light Switch, TOPGREENER Motion Sensor Light Switch #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Light switch sensor features adjustable settings; variable time delay from 15 sec Test to 30 min; adjustable range. Sensor switch detects motion to automatically turn lights on and off based on the occupancy and vacancy in a room.
Motion sensor switch uses a passive infrared PIR sensor to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements. Occupancy switch mode auto on, auto off and vacancy switch mode Manual ON, Auto OFF allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs.
Neutral wire required, 250w cfl/led, 180-degree field of view; 120vac, 314 square feet coverage, 500w incandescent/halogen, 1/8HP motor; single pole only; wall plate included; CA Title 20 & 24 compliant; UL listed; 1-year.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
4. Lutron #ad
White, Lutron MS-VPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Vacancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Up to 250 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 W magnetic low voltage; 150 W CFL/LED; or 2 amp ballasts. Works with all bulb types. Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied.
Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements. To automatically turn lights on anD off, please see Lutron’s occupancy sensor switch, MS-OPS2-XX. Requires ground wire.
5. TOPGREENER #ad
Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, Adjustable Timing, TDHOS5, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch, UL Listed, White, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, Bathroom Fan & Light Control #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, auto on/off fan, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan. Humidity control switch turns fan oN automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turns it OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity, mildew and mold.
Adjustable time delay and humidity level. Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan.
Two single pole relays to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free. Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 3A fan/motors, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq. Ft coverage, 500w incandescent/halogen, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately. Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
6. NICOR Lighting #ad
120V and 277V, and 180° Field of View. DOS180-120-277VWH, 800W, NICOR Lighting PIR Occupancy Vacancy Sensor with Dual Voltage Light Switch in White Finish #adNICOR Lighting #ad
- Features the newest infrared motion sensor technology. Replaces standard wall switches to turn lights On and Off automatically. Operates at both 120V and 277V. Passive infrared PIR sensor technology uses heat signatures to detect human presence. 800 watt Maximum.
|Brand||NICOR Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nicor Lighting #ad|
7. ENERLITES #ad
Motion Sensor Closet Light, Neutral Wire Required, HMOS, 500W, ENERLITES Motion Sensor Switch with LED Backlight, 4A, PIR Sensor #adENERLITES #ad
- Coverage. Time delay options: 15 sec test, 15 min, 30 min. Occupancy switch mode auto on, auto off and vacancy switch mode Manual ON, Auto OFF allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs.
Single pole use only. Motion sensor light switch replaces standard wall switch with passive infrared PIR sensor, automatically turns connected load ON / OFF based on motion detected.
Operating temperature 32 – 131°F. Motion sensor will turn off after the delay time is up. Ul listed. 180 degree, cfl/led: 150w, incandescent/halogen: 500w, 700 sq. Neutral wire required. Ft. Smart led backlight will turn on when motion is detected for easy location in the dark. 120vac, motor: 1/8hp. Not for three-way wiring.
8. Leviton #ad
Leviton RS110-10W 500W Incandescent, 2500 Square Feet Coverage, 110 Degree, PIR Outdoor Occupancy Sensor, White #adLeviton #ad
- Continuous mode enables manual override for constant lights ON operation. Provides automatic, test and continuous modes: test Mode simulates automatic operation with short delayed OFF
time for ease of making adjustments.
Sensor neck adjustment allows accurate area monitoring: 110 degrees vertical, 180 degrees horizontal, 110 degrees rotational.
Adjustable sensitivity reduces false triggers. Ideal for a wide range of residential settings including backyards, swimming pool areas, garages, porches, entranceways, doorways and private docks. Adjustable delayed off time settings from 20 seconds for test mode to 15 minutes.
9. Philips Hue #ad
Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs, Installation-Free, Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights Requires Hue Hub #adPhilips Hue #ad
- Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs. The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free no re-wiring required to control your lights without hassle. The philips hue system can control up to 50 smart lights.
During the night the philips hue motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest. The philips hue smart motion sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency.
Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights.
The philips hue motion sensor requires a philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. Installed in a minute. The philips hue motion sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws included. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. When you use the philips hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance. Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more.
|Brand||Philips Hue #ad|