As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEYMOUR MIDWEST #ad
SEYMOUR MIDWEST 64542 Professional Hammer Handle #adSEYMOUR MIDWEST #ad
- High gloss fire finish. Hang up hook for pegboard display. Steel and wood wedge included. For 6-16 pound sledges and striking hammers.
2. Draper #ad
Draper 31153 Expert 400Mm Hickory Hammer Shaft & Wedge #adDraper #ad
- Supplied with a suitable wedge. Straight grained hickory hammers replacement handle. Ideal for ball or pein. Sanded and waxed for added comfort and strength.
3. Seymour #ad
Seymour 403-19 12-Inch Ball Peen Hammer Handle #adSeymour #ad
- Shock-absorbing American Hickory with Clear lacquer and Fire finish. For 8 to 12-ounce hammers. 12-inch length. 3/4-inch by 7/16-Inch.
|Part Number||403-19 65548|
4. Great Neck #ad
Great Neck Neck WH4B Steel Hammer Wedges 4 Pack #adGreat Neck #ad
- Great neck wh4b 4 Pack Steel Hammer Wedges. Brand name: Great Neck. This product Is Manufactured In China. Rust Resistant.
5. Estwing #ad
MRF3LB, 3-Pound Sledge with Fiberglass Handle & No-Slip Cushion Grip, Estwing Sure Strike Drilling/Crack Hammer #adEstwing #ad
- Versatility on the job – use with chisels, star drills, punches, hardened nails & more. Fiberglass handle – lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips.
Heavy hitting hammer – perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Balance and temper – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
6. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2036200 Replacement Hickory Wood Sledge Hammer Handle, 36 Inch #adTrue Temper #ad
- Fits 6 to 16-Pound sledge hammer heads. Hickory handle is shock absorbent and durable. Handle comes with single-use wood wedge kit for securing sledge hammer head to handle. 36-inch replacement handle.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ames True Temper #ad|
7. Seymour #ad
Seymour 423-19 16-Inch Oval Eye Engineer's Or Blacksmith Hammer Handle #adSeymour #ad
- Oval eye. Shock-absorbing American Hickory with Clear lacquer and Fire finish. 1-inch by 3/4-Inch. 16-inch length. For 3 to 4-Pound hammers.
|Part Number||423-19 65720|
8. Seymour #ad
Seymour LK-480-19 10-1/2-Inch Sledge Hammer Handle, Oval Eye #adSeymour #ad
- For 2 to 4-pound hammers. Oval eye 1-inch by 3/4-inch. Shock-absorbing American hickory with clear lacquer and fire finish. 10-1/2-inch length.
9. Seymour #ad
Seymour 300-19 14-Inch Claw Or Ripping Nail Hammer Handle #adSeymour #ad
- 14-inch length. Shock absorbing American Hickory with Clear lacquer and Fire finish. Claw or ripping nail hammer handle. 1-1/16-inch by 9/16-Inch eye. For 16-ounce hammers.
|Part Number||300-19 65392|