As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rutland Products #ad
10.3 oz. Cartridge, Rutland E-Z Spread Fiberglass Stove Gasket Cement #adRutland Products #ad
- E-z spread gasket cement. Rated to 2000°f 1090°C. Adheres fiberglass stove gaskets to metal. Extremely easy to use.
|Brand||Rutland Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rutland Products #ad|
|Warranty||All rutland products are covered by a minimum 12-month warranty. Products that are found to be defective within this time frame will be replaced or refunded at purchased price. Please contact the rutland customer service department at 800-544-1307 for specific product warranties.|
2. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Replacement Gasket Kit for Woodburning Stoves, Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass Gaskets and Adhesive 5/8" x 84" Rope #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Adheres to all types of stoves from steel to cast iron. Black gasket - used by leading stove manufacturers due to better aesthetics and higher performance. Graphite impregnated fiberglass - Less likely to get stuck with creosote ensuring a better and more consistent seal.
Abrasion/crush resistant - Graphite impregnation/lubrication makes gasketing more abrasion resistant. Made in usa - quality manufactured in the United States. Professional strength cement - Withstands 2000-degrees Farenheit.
3. Protalwell #ad
High Temperature Fiberglass Flat Gasket Tape, 1" Width 72" Length, Self Adhesive Flat Gasket for Stoves and Fireplaces, Stove Gasket Tape #adProtalwell #ad
- Grey color gasket - same color as the wood burning ash, makes the stove or fireplace looks more cleaner than black gasket. Tight-knit weaved gasket - Commonly used to seal two flat surfaces or protect the parts been damaged.
High temperature resistance gasket - made by Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass, will not burn and withstand to temperatures of 1100F, makes the gasket more wear-resistant and durable.
Self adhesive gasket tape - gasket's one side has high temperature resistant glue, no need to add silicone or cement, easily for installation and save money. 72" length gasket tape - Long enough for any heating appliance one time replacement.
4. Protalwell #ad
1" Width 72" Length, Flat Stove Door Glass Gasket, Protalwell Self Adhesive Stove Window Glass Gasket Tape, Self Stick Flat Gasket Tape for Stove and Fireplace Window Glass #adProtalwell #ad
- Grey color rope gasket - similar to the color of wood burning ash, can make the stove door look cleaner than using black gaskets. High temperature gasket - made by Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass, will not burn and withstand to temperatures of 1100F.
Self stick adhesive gasket tape - the back of the tape is equipped with high-temperature glue, which allows the tape to be directly attached to the glass, no need to add cement or silicone.
Graphite impregnated Fiberglass - Makes gasketing more abrasion resistant. Special design for glass edge - 1 inch width flat gasket tape, the two sides of the tape are thick and the middle is thin, that can help to wrap both sides of the glass edge for protective.
5. LavaLock #ad
LavaLock® 1" x 1/4" x 10 ft Adhesive Backed Wood Stove Door Gasket Fiberglass Seal SELF Stick Flat Tape #adLavaLock #ad
- 1, 000f rating. Flat firebglass, not rope. Self stick. 10 foot long roll 1 x 1/4. Quick shiping! Adhesive intended to aid in ease of installation only not as permanent bonding. Lavalock adhesive-backed Braided Fiberglass gasket. Super high quality.
6. Apipi #ad
Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass Gaskets Tape Self-Adhesive for Woodburning Coal Stoves Smokers 13/16"x1/8"x108" in Total, High-Temperature Resistance, 2pcs Wood Stove Replacement Gasket #adApipi #ad
- Good sealing effect: 1/8inches thick flat fiberglass gaskets Tape can firmly stick to the stove. Save yourself the hassle of buying again while getting an affordable gasket. Just peel off the brown paper and it will stick well to the stove. Make your stove burn more efficiently with our high-temperature resistant wood stove door gaskets.
You can buy them with confidence. It will not only help you keep your space tidy but also try to avoid accidents caused by sparks. Our replacement gaskets are suitable for wood-burning stoves, 13/16 inches wide, fireplaces.
Its excellent air tightness prevents smoke and ash from leaking out of the furnace. Please measure the size of the stove before purchasing. Suitable size: each gasket is 1/8 inches thick, and 54 inches long. There is no need to rush to squeeze glue, let alone worry about glue sticking everywhere.
This material is wear-resistant and pressure-resistant without any peculiar smell. Its limit temperature is 1022 ° f 550 ° C, which can well adapt to the state of furnace combustion. High-temperature resistant material: these firewall damper seal gaskets are made of graphite impregnated fiberglass. Easy-to-use adhesive backing: unlike adhesive cement, our fireplace gaskets come with self-adhesive backing that makes them easier to use.
7. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth 3421 Acclaim Gasket Kit for Vermont Castings Wood Stoves #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Complete kit - 8' of 5/16" gasket, adhesive, 4' of 5/16 wiremesh Gasket, 4' of 3/16" Gasket, 6' of 1/2" gasket, and Instructions. Graphite impregnated fiberglass - Less likely to get stuck with creosote ensuring a better and more consistent seal.
Made in usa - quality manufactured in the United States. Abrasion/crush resistant - Graphite impregnation/lubrication makes gasketing more abrasion resistant. Adheres to all types of stoves from steel to cast iron. Professional strength cement - Withstands 2000-degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth 832-1680 Door Rope Gasket and Adhesive 3/4" x 84" for Quadra-Fire, Eco-Choice #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Gasket measures 3/4 thick x 84" long. Midwest hearth gaskets are rated to 1000-degrees Fahrenheit. 1 tube of gasket cement is included in this kit.
Replacement door rope gasket for Quadra-Fire, wood, Heat N Glo and Heatilator pellet, PelPro, and gas stoves. Graphite impregnated gasketing is more abrasion resistant.
9. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth GK99 Dutchwest Sequoia Stove Gasket Kit for Vermont Castings #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Professional strength cement - Withstands 2000-degrees Fahrenheit. Complete kit - 6' of 3/4" flat, 2. 5' of 3/16", 13' of 7/16", 3' of 1/4", 8' of 5/16" gasket, adhesive, 7' of 3/8", and Instructions. Graphite impregnated fiberglass - Less likely to get stuck with creosote ensuring a better and more consistent seal.
Abrasion/crush resistant - Graphite impregnation/lubrication makes gasketing more abrasion resistant. Made in usa - quality manufactured in the United States. Adheres to all types of stoves from steel to cast iron.